1/1 Photo of Coconut Pie - Makes Its Own Crust
Given to me by my SIL, this recipe is so easy and makes its own crust, too! Everyone who like coconut loves it. This pie freezes well and makes nice holiday gifts.
My Private Note
9inch p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream sugar and butter together until creamy.
- 3Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 4Add milk, buttermilk, and lemon extract and beat until blended.
- 5Add flour and coconut and beat just until well mixed.
- 6Pour batter into two regular 9-inch pie pans or one deep dish 9-5/8-inch pie pan.
- 7Bake 30-40 minutes until crust forms on top, and pie is set in center and lightly browned on top.
- 8Cool and cut into slices.
- 9Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Pie - Makes Its Own Crust
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: