Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious and easy Pie Crust. Wonderful for cream pies. Makes one 9" crust
- 1 1⁄4 cups medium sweetened coconut
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg white
- In medium bowl, mix together coconut and graham cracker crumbs.
- Gradually stir in melted butter, then egg white.
- Lightly butter a 9" pie dish. Evenly press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of dish. Place crust in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Cool completely before filling.