Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my husband's favorite pie. I usually make one for his birthday.
Make and share this Coconut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, flour, and salt; gradually add milk.
- Cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat, stir in small amount of hot mixture into yolks; return to hot mixture, cook 2 minutes longer stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add butter and vanilla.
- Stir until butter is melted.
- Add coconut.
- Pour into crust.
- Top with meringue and sprinkle with coconut.