Top Review by MizzNezz
As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I would have to try it. These are better than the candy bar you buy! I had the margarine at room temperature, and I used 2 T of crisco instead of the paraffin wax. They were very good. Fresh and chewy! This is a keeper!!
- 2 (14 ounce) bags coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup oleo
- 1 (1 lb) box powdered sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 paraffin wax
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all candy ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch cookie sheet.
- Slice into bars.
- Use toothpick to dip in chocolate coating.
- Melt paraffin in a medium pan on very low heat.
- Add chocolate chips and stir till melted (VERY LOW HEAT or chocolate will burn).
- Dip and enjoy.