Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was posted by crenita2 on the Yahoo ricecookerrecipes group, and it looks like a really neat recipe. Posted for safe-keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (9 ounce) boxjiffy yellow cake mix or 0.5 (18 1/4 ounce) box cake mix
- Melt butter into well prepared rice cooker pan. Spray with Pam very well, or use parchment paper on the bottom of pan.
- Mix together the brown sugar, coconut, pecan's and semi sweet chocolates with a little milk. spread over the butter.
- Then mix up the Jiffy cake mix according to the directions on the box.
- Hit cook and 40 minutes later it will be done.
- Turn off the cooker and wait a few minutes before removing the pan from the rice cooker. If you have a dish that is slightly smaller than the rice cooker pan, place it in the pan on top of the cake before turning it over. This is the easiest way to take the cake out.
- Allow it to cool before cutting.