Recipe by Belinda M.
Easy coconut pecan rolls using your bread machine to do the mixing and kneading then bake in your oven. The surprise ingredient is canned coconut pecan cake frosting! I got this recipe from an old Bread Machine Magic Cookbook. These are easy to make and tasty too!
Top Review by CarrolJ
These rolls are yummy. They turned out absolutely perfect. Light as can be. They reminded me of what we used to call Sticky buns. These melt in your mouth with goodness. Made for PAC Spring 2013.
- 3⁄8 cup warm milk
- 3⁄8 cup warm water
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 (16 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Place dough ingredients in bread pan in order listed, select dough setting, then press start.
- When dough cycle is complete; remove dough and turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Gently roll and stretch dough into a 20 inch rope.
- Divide dough into 12 pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- Spread frosting on botton of a 9x13x2-inch pan or two round 8 or 9-inch cake pans; Sprinkle pecans evenly on top.
- Place dough balls in prepared pan(s) Cover, let rise in warm place until doubled about 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 25-30 minutes until brown.
- Remove from oven, invert onto serving dish. Serve warm.