Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
We enjoyed these with Christmas dinner. Recipe source: Cooking Light Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (I used brown sugar blend splenda)
- 2 tablespoons coconut, flaked and sweetened
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped and toasted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- Place first 7 ingredients in crockpot which was sprayed with Pam, toss. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours. Mash with potato masher. Turn crock pot off.
- Sprinkle marshmellows over the potatoes, cover and let stand 5 minutes.