Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A German Chocolate Cakelike Brownie.
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 (175 c); grease 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Mix brownie mix, eggs, oil, water.
- Add sour cram and coconut pecan frosting mix, spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
- Place back in oven for 5-8 minutes, take out and use a spatula to spread chocolate chips around to frost brownies.
This was good and very different, although a little too sweet for my taste. Liked the ease of the chocolate chip nut topping as a frosting. Thanks for posting, Kelbel.