Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great weekend treat for the family. Refrigerated breadsticks that are dressed up with a coconut coating.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2⁄3 cup coconut pecan frosting
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Remove breadstick dough from tube, but do not unroll, cut into 8 slices with a serrated knife.
- Dip both sides of each slice in cinnamon sugar.
- Place in a greased 9-inch round baking pan.
- Spread frosting, and sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.
- Serve warm.