Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Meet my new favorite cookie! I love that these stay chewy, even after storing them for a couple of days.
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 591.47 ml flour
- 236.59 ml coconut
- 236.59 ml quick oats
- 236.59 ml finely chopped pecans
- In a large bowl cream together the sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined, adding coconut, nuts and oatmeal AFTER the flour has been combined into the butter mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, until the cookies are set but not overly browned.
This is just the best cookie I have ever had. It helps that I love coconut and pecans. They stay fresh for a very long time.