1/2 Photos of Coconut Pecan Oatmeal Chewies
Meet my new favorite cookie! I love that these stay chewy, even after storing them for a couple of days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl cream together the sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- 2Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined, adding coconut, nuts and oatmeal AFTER the flour has been combined into the butter mixture.
- 3Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, until the cookies are set but not overly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Pecan Oatmeal Chewies
Serving Size: 1 (1355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 129.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g