Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe accompanied a gift box of pecans from Josefy Orchard, Red River Vally Pecans in Idabel, Ok. Extremely easy to prepare and even easier to eat!!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- .Combine all ingredients adding eggs 1 at a time.
- Stir in pecans.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 in a greased and floured bundt pan.
- Cool until cake is pulling away from pan sides before removing.
I just getting ready to post this recipe but decided to do a search first and found it. This is a wonderful moist cake that would be great with coffee. I brought this to the office and even the people who don't like coconut devoured it.