Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This will do the trick if you have a craving for something sweet and nutty...these bars are buttery yummy!
- Set oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 13 x 9-in pan.
- Mix butter, flour, salt and sugar until crumbly.
- Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 7-10 mins; cool.
- In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, pecans, brown sugar, 1/4 cup flour, baking powder and coconut together.
- Spread over cooled pastry.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Frost if desired with vanilla frosting.
Awsome. These bars are rich and buttery. My friends could not stop eating them. I love the addition of coconut in the recipe. I will make these again for sure. Thanks for a 5 star plus recipe Kitten.
These had a really good taste but they turned out really runny and didn't hold together at all. It may have been my mistake but I think I did everything right. I'll try again. Thanks for sharing.