I received an email today from Crisco Cooks and this is one of the featured recipes that you can find at the www.crisco.com website.
- nonstick cooking spray, Crisco Original
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) packagepillsbury classic traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) canpillsbury coconut pecan frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 350°F Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg. Beat 50 strokes by hand. Add frosting and sour cream; mix well.
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips evenly over top.
- BAKE 42 to 52 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.