1/1 Photo of Coconut Pecan Brownies
I received an email today from Crisco Cooks and this is one of the featured recipes that you can find at the www.crisco.com website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray, Crisco Original
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package pillsbury classic traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pillsbury coconut pecan frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil and egg. Beat 50 strokes by hand. Add frosting and sour cream; mix well.
- 3Spread batter in prepared pan. Sprinkle pecans and chocolate chips evenly over top.
- 4BAKE 42 to 52 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5Cool completely.
- 6Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Pecan Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.2
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 114.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g