1 hr 15 mins
Patty Mae's Note:
These bars have two of my favorite things - coconut and pecans. The topping reminds me of the frosting for German chocolate cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Crust: Put flour and powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until crumbly.
- 3Press evenly into the bottom of a buttered 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- 4While the crust is baking make the topping.
- 5In a mixing bowl combine the granulated sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- 6In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, Coco Lopez, melted butter, vanilla extract, and bourbon.
- 7Pour over the sugar mixture and stir until well blended.
- 8Stir in the coconut and pecans and pour over baked crust.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes longer.
- 10Cool and cut into 24 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Pecan Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.9
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.6 mg
- Sodium 38.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.4 g