Recipe by Dorel
This is one of my adopted recipes and. I have now made this. I used my own shortbread crust #72584 but you can use any crust you want. I also made my own Peach Pie filling but for speed use a can of peach pie filling.
- 1 shortbread pie crust
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg yolk; bake on baking sheet until light brown, about 5 minutes. Spoon peach filling into crust.
- Combine flour, sugar, coconut, and margarine in a small bowl. Mix until well blended. Spread over peach filling.
- Bake on baking sheet for 30 to 35 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and topping is light brown.