Krsi Sue's Note:
My mom is responsible for my enjoyment of cuisine from all over the world. (Thanks Montana Heart Song). My parents went to Thailand for their honeymoon and mom came back with this sweet pancake that is very delicate and a lot like crepes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat flour, sugar/splenda, salt, coconut milk and eggs in medium size bowl until smooth.
- 2Stir in 3/4 cup coconut.
- 3Divide batter evenly among 3 bowls, and tint one bowl with red coloring, and another with green coloring - leaving one batter untinted.
- 4Lightly oil an 8" nonstick frying pan and heat until it is hot.
- 5To make the pancakes, pour about 1/4 cup batter in the skillet and swirl the pan until the batter completely covers the bottom.
- 6Cook until the tope of the pancake is almost dry and the bottom is light brown.
- 7Gently turn the pancake and brown the other side.
- 8Upon removing the pancake, roll the pancake up and place on an oven-proof dish. Place in a warm oven to keep warm.
- 9When serving, drizzle with sweetened condensed milk, and sprinkle with coconut.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Pancakes - Kanom Kluk
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.4
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 278.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g