Prep 6 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Mark's Daily Apple. These taste much more "meaty" than regular pancakes. They taste pretty good with some butter and real grade B maple syrup.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- Mix these ingredients and let them sit for five minutes.
- Oil or grease up your pan and heat over medium heat.
- Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe, allowing each side to brown before flipping it.
- Drizzle with honey or berries.