Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These were a variation from the user "What's Cooking?" My mom came up with this and it was so delicious and coconutty!
- 1 cup regular pancake mix or 1 cup buckwheat pancake mix
- 2 eggs or 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- Mix all ingredients together until batter has a smooth consistency with no lumps.
- Batter should not be too thin or too thick.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter (or less if you want smaller pancakes) at a time onto a preheated lightly oiled griddle or pan.
- Cook until golden brown,(lots of air bubbles appear on top of pancake) flipping once.
- Serve immediately.