Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Cream butter in a large mixing bowl,gradually add sugar,beating well.
- Add eggs,orange rind,juice and 2 cups coconut,stir well.
- Combine flour,baking powder and salt,stir into creamed mixture.
- Spread batter evenly in a greased and floured 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaning coconut.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 2 inch squares.
These are great! I made a change to the recipe because I didn't have enough coconut. Instead of the first two cups of coconut I used one apple sliced and followed the remainder of the directions as the instructions were written. Next time I will make these exactly as indicated in the recipe.