Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delightful tropical "ice cream" pie. It is great when you are on a low sugar diet. WHen I want a bit of the tropics, this is what I reach for.
- 1 shortbread pie crusts or 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 226.79 g containerof cool whip fat-free whipped topping
- 118.29 ml of drained crushed pineapple
- 59.14 ml unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 0.13-0.19 ml orange extract (or to taste)
- 0.13-0.19 ml orange food coloring (or to desired shade)
- Put the Cool Whip Fat Free Whipped Topping into a bowl.
- Fold in extract and food coloring. Do not beat. You do not want to deflate the whipped topping.
- Fold until well blended.
- Fold in coconut and pineapple.
- Pour into pie shell and freeze.