Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another cookie recipe that was my Grandmother's. She often served these around the holidays. These cookies always bring back very special memories of my Grandmother and spending holidays at her house. It is a quick and easy recipe to follow. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do . . .
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers (crushed)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut, finely shredded
- Mix all ingredients together, thoroughly.
- Form into small balls the size of hickory nut (grandma's notes). I imagine a hickory nut is about a 1" size ball.
- Do Not refrigerate.
- Place in an air-tight container and keep at room temperature.