Recipe by HeidiRenee
Recipe from Heavenly Homemakers - posting here to get the carb count for my diabetic son
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1⁄2 cup coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together peanut butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Remove from heat and add one cup of oats, unsweetened coconut, raisins, sesame seeds and flax seeds.
- Stir well.
- Spread into 8 1/2" x 11" pan.
- Chill for two hours, then cut into bars.