1/2 Photos of Coconut Oatmeal Refrigerator Cookies
This is a family favorite cookie that's always popular around the holidays. No cookie tray is complete without them.
My Private Note
Dozen C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening, add sugar and eggs.
- 2Blend in flour, soda, and salt.
- 3Mix in oats, pecans, and coconut.
- 4Shape into three logs about 2 inches in diameter.
- 5Wrap in wax paper and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 6Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Slice dough into 1/4 to 1/8 inch thickness and back for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Oatmeal Refrigerator Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2070.7
- Calories from Fat 998
- Total Fat 110.9 g
- Saturated Fat 66.3 g
- Cholesterol 303.6 mg
- Sodium 1726.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 252.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.3 g
- Sugars 142.6 g
- Protein 28.8 g