1/3 Photos of Coconut Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrie Ann's Note:
I fill my cookie jar frequently with these delicious cookies. They're a perfect treat for an afternoon cup of coffee or to tuck into a loved one's lunch. If you don't care for raisins, these cookies are equally good without them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugars together until light.
- 2Add egg and mix well.
- 3Mix together flour, oats, coconut, baking powder and baking soda.
- 4Add to butter-sugar mixture and mix well.
- 5Stir in raisins.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 7Flatten slightly with a fork.
- 8Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until light golden.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (978 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.6
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.3 mg
- Sodium 83.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g