I fill my cookie jar frequently with these delicious cookies. They're a perfect treat for an afternoon cup of coffee or to tuck into a loved one's lunch. If you don't care for raisins, these cookies are equally good without them.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Mix together flour, oats, coconut, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add to butter-sugar mixture and mix well.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until light golden.