These are our all time favourite oatmeal cookies. It started off as a basic oatmeal cookie, and over the years, has evolved into this. They are easy to put together, and they make a big batch. Freeze well too! Another one of those "Can't Eat Just One" cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, oats and coconut. Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Add water and raisins.
- Drop by teaspoon full onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 - 14 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from sheet.