Recipe by fruitcake3g
A happy accident! Making cookies for a family party, I didn't have enough coconut, so I substituted some raisins. The results were so good the family still asks for them, including my father-in-law. He doesn't even like coconut!
- 158.51 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 158.51 ml whole wheat flour (can do 2 cups white flour)
- 314.66 ml white flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml coconut
- 236.59 ml raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, and eggs. Add vanilla.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry to the wet and mix well.
- Add oatmeal, coconut, and raisins and mix by hand.
- Drop by one inch rounds onto cookie sheets.
- Bake 375 degrees for 9-12 minutes.