1/1 Photo of Coconut Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
A happy accident! Making cookies for a family party, I didn't have enough coconut, so I substituted some raisins. The results were so good the family still asks for them, including my father-in-law. He doesn't even like coconut!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, and eggs. Add vanilla.
- 2In medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3Add the dry to the wet and mix well.
- 4Add oatmeal, coconut, and raisins and mix by hand.
- 5Drop by one inch rounds onto cookie sheets.
- 6Bake 375 degrees for 9-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g