Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
An easy and tasty recipe that you can whip up in no time! This is from "The Best of Bridge- Royal Treats for Entertaining".
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups rolled quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a medium sized bowl, add bean egg, butter and sugars.
- Cream these ingredients well.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 min or until they are golden.