Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chewy, rich tasting melt in your mouth cookies. High in fiber, one of my faves.
Make and share this Coconut Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together first 6 ingredients until mixed and smooth.
- Add next four ingredients individually, mixing between additions.
- Roll into one inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Cookies will"puff" and look a bit raw when removed.
- Once they cool they deflate and are decadently chewy and delicious.