Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is my favourite blondie recipe. Is also great with the addition of nuts.
Make and share this Coconut Oatmeal Blondies (Blonde Brownies) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter, add brown sugar and yogurt and mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and blend into wet mixture in small amounts.
- Stir in cocnut and oatmeal.
- Spread into an 8" greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes
these were pretty good. i did add walnuts and some chocolate chips. i think i dont like sweetened coconut though. and it was hard to bake them evenly. the edges were a bit dry and the center was gooey. but they were a nice treat.