Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favourite blondie recipe. Is also great with the addition of nuts.
Make and share this Coconut Oatmeal Blondies (Blonde Brownies) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter, add brown sugar and yogurt and mix well.
- Add egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and blend into wet mixture in small amounts.
- Stir in cocnut and oatmeal.
- Spread into an 8" greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes
these were pretty good. i did add walnuts and some chocolate chips. i think i dont like sweetened coconut though. and it was hard to bake them evenly. the edges were a bit dry and the center was gooey. but they were a nice treat.