Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A cookie I made with the help of my trusty cookbook, "The Cookies Little Big Book", with my own changes. I loved it, and so did my parents (and that's saying something)! Hope you'll love it too :)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius Grease two baking trays with butter.
- Sift the flour and baking powder (or baking soda) into a medium sized bowl. Stir in the coconut and oats.
- Melt the butter, sugar and golden syrup together over medium heat. Stir into the dry ingredients.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients together until well-blended.
- Roll into 1/2 tbsp sized balls and place 1 cm away from each other on the baking tray. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Leave to cool for about 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack to cool completely.