Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Light coconut mousse, from Marta Benica
Make and share this Coconut Mousse recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl mix condensed milk with coconut milk.
- Dissolve the gelatin with 2 tablespoons water in microwave for 15 seconds, allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Stir the milk mixture into the gelatin, and gently beat into the whipped the egg whites.
- Place in bowls and refrigerate for 2 hours. At serving time garnish with chocolate shavings and cherries.
This was delicious, very rich. We all enjoyed it. So easy to make. Will be making again. Followed directions, forgot the cherries. Made for ZWT8