Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mousse is wonderful for a special dessert. It also goes well when served with tropical fruit.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract or 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- toasted sweetened flaked coconut, if desired
- Place butter and cream cheese in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
- Add sugar; continue beating until well blended. Increase speed to high. Beat, gradually adding whipping cream, until stiff peaks form.
- Gently stir in 1/2 cup coconut and coconut extract by hand.
- To serve, divide mixture evenly among 8 individual serving dishes. Cover; refrigerate until serving time. Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.
Creamy, dreamy and so yummy!