1/2 Photos of Coconut Mound Balls
Marsha D.'s Note:
My DH always gets a container of these every year during the holidays from one of the ladies in the office at one of his clients. I asked him to get the recipe from her and now I have it. OH! I love them! Thought I would share the recipe too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium to large pot, melt the butter.
- 2Add Eagle Brand milk and stir well.
- 3Remove from heat and add coconut,almonds and powdered sugar. Stir well.
- 4Let cool down 15 minutes; shape into small to medium balls.
- 5Place on a lightly greased pan and put in freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- 6After 30 minutes or the balls have harden, remove from freezer and set aside.
- 7Melt shortening in pan and add chocolate chips. Stir until chips melts or until smooth.
- 8Dip balls in chocolate and place on wax paper and allow to set up.
Browse Our Top Coconut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Coconut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Mound Balls
Serving Size: 1 (2797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1079.1
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 337.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 121.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g