Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
brings the thrill of the ocean drive to your home
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce Rose's lime juice
- 1 ounce Malibu coconut liqueur
- 1⁄2 lime
- 3 -4 leafs peppermint
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- top up with carbonated water
- 4 -5 ice cubes
- cut lime into small bits and add to glass.
- add teaspoon of brown sugar and peppermint.
- crush ingredients with wooden mixer.
- add rum, malibu and lime juice.
- add ice and soda and stir.
I really enjoyed this refreshing cocktail. I followed the recipe as written (didn't make any changes), and I thought it was superb. Like another reviewer, I thought the addition of brown sugar added quite a pleasant touch. Thank you for sharing your recipe, hamacas. Made for 2009 Fall Pick-A-Chef.
Very nice mojito! Pretty strong and the brown sugar added a nice flavor dimension. Next time I will use 2 oz coconut rum and 1 oz white rum to get more coconut flavor. Thanks for posting this yummy drink recipe! Made for the Comfort Cafe Event, July 2009