Recipe by Veganized
- Great for chocolate cakes! The recipe is for a 9-inch cake or so.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Wonderful tasting topping, the marriage of coconut, coffee, and cocoa powder was just enough topping to send us in our space. Very easy to put together and will be making this often. Instead of vanilla sugar, I used 1 tsp. vanilla and increase the sugar by 1/2 teaspoon. Terrific! Will use this often! Thank you!
- 8 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 8 tablespoons cold coffee
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 6 ounces shredded coconut (dried)
- 1 2⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla sugar