Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Great for chocolate cakes! The recipe is for a 9-inch cake or so.
Make and share this Coconut Mocha Topping (Vegan) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 8 tablespoons cold coffee
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 6 ounces shredded coconut (dried)
- 1 2⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- Mix all ingredients and heat in a saucepan.
- Pour over (chilled) cake.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Wonderful tasting topping, the marriage of coconut, coffee, and cocoa powder was just enough topping to send us in our space. Very easy to put together and will be making this often. Instead of vanilla sugar, I used 1 tsp. vanilla and increase the sugar by 1/2 teaspoon. Terrific! Will use this often! Thank you!