1/1 Photo of Coconut Milk Ice Cream
1 hr 15 mins
This is a merger of several recipes I found while researching for a special Mothers day dinner. Coconut is Mom's favorite ice cream. This version is easy, not too sweet, smooth, creamy and quite tasty. It might be good with some coconut stirred in at the last. The cook time is freeze time and is variable depending on your machine. Prep time does not include chill time for the coconut milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shake can of coconut milk to mix well; pour into large chilled bowl or pitcher.
- 2Stir in cream, sugar and coconut rum until sugar is dissolved.
- 3Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- 4Spoon into container,cover well and place in freezer to harden off.
- 5If desired, stir in flaked or toasted, flaked coconut before placing in freezer to harden.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Milk Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (973 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2815.2
- Calories from Fat 2319
- Total Fat 257.7 g
- Saturated Fat 182.0 g
- Cholesterol 652.1 mg
- Sodium 231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 100.3 g
- Protein 17.4 g