Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in Southern Living magazine.
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter or 1 1⁄2 cups margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 (16 ounce) packages powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Beat butter and next 3 ingredients at medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar to butter mixture alternately with coconut milk, beating until smooth.
Healthy-ish and delish! I couldn't find my almond extract so I had to leave that out. It still was fantastic. My #1 favorite frosting is still homemade whipped cream, but this is a good sweet frosting. I hope they choose my photo I uploaded, to feature on this page. =)
I added coconut extract as well. It wasnt coconut-ish enough but its very good with the extract.
Agree that coconut extract would help with flavour. Added shredded coconut and flavour was good, but could be enhanced with extract.