Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We usually eat this as a sauce for grilled shrimps, fish or boiled vegetables (actually anything that needs a sauce). Modified from the recipe of Angel Lontok Cruz in the "Adobo book".
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, crushed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add chilis, shrimp paste and sugar.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer until thick.
- Serve with shrimps, fish, or any grilled seafood or vegetables.