1 hr 20 mins
These came out very light and crispy, but not the same texture as regular sugar meringues. As you can see in the photo, they also come out very yellow instead of the usual white color. I can only guess that it's the Splenda that causes it. You can have 5 of these and only get 1 carb and 1 gram fat. Points 0.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
- 2Add Splenda and beat until glossy and stiff, but not dry.
- 3Add extract and beat briefly.
- 4Fold in coconut.
- 5Drop by 25 spoonfuls onto a non-stick baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- 6Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- 7Turn off oven and leave cookies in oven until completely cooled.
- 8Store in airtight container and they should stay crisp up to 1 week.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Meringue Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: