Twist on the traditional sweet potatoes. Also a nice way to serve a healthy holiday side dish during warmer months!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.In medium pot, combine potatoes with enough cold water to cover. Bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until knife easily pierces potatoes (12-15 minutes).
- 2Drain potatoes well. Return to pot over medium-low heat. Add cream of coconut. Mash until liquid is absorbed and potatoes are mashed but still slightly chunky.
- 3Remove from heat. Stir in scallion, salt, pepper and lime zest until combined. Transfer to serving bowl.
- 4Garnish with coconut flakes and lime slices.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: