- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon cream of coconut, such as Coco Lopez
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce tequila
- 2 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1⁄2 ounce orange-flavored liqueur, such as Triple Sec
- 1 teaspoon toasted flaked coconut, for rim of glass
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ice in a blender and add remaining ingredients except toasted coconut.
- Blend for 8 seconds.
- To make the drink thicker, add more ice and blend.
- Dip the wet rim of a large margarita glass into the toasted coconut.
- Pour blended mixture in the glass.