Recipe by ChezNicolette
This is a recipe I've had for years. It is one of the best homemade ice pops I've ever made. I believe I found it in a Martha Stewart magazine. Very easy to make!
- 3 mangoes (large, sweet, ripe, peeled and chopped)
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree mango, coconut milk, sugar, and lime juice in a food processor.
- Pour into ice pop molds and freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
- **Although you can use the imitation lime juice found in a container, the taste is not the same, it might come out slightly bitter. I highly recommend the fresh juice for the best flavor.