Recipe by bevs kitchen
I got this off someone at work. It is so simple but tastes sweet and it always seems to disappear so fast when I make it. No cooking involved.
- 25 digestive biscuits
- 100 g glace cherries
- 100 g marshmallows
- 300 g condensed milk
- 50 g desiccated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush biscuits.
- Half cherries and put into mixture.
- Half marshmallows if using big ones, or just put mini marshmallows into mixture.
- (i use 1/2 a bag, no need to measure).
- Pour in condensed milk.
- Mix together.
- Place a large piece of greaseproof paper out flat and cover with the coconut.
- Place mixture into a log shape onto the paper and roll in the coconut. Add more if needed.
- Roll up in paper tight to keep log shape.
- Place this into a fridge to set for a couple of hours.
- Can be eaten straight from the fridge or is less heavy if left out before eating.
- I sometimes add a tablespoon of toffee sauce into the mix.
- Try it, it's just so easy.