Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe at Obesity Help. The recipe was posted by Donna Babcock. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting this for safe keeping.
- 1 1⁄3 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine coconut, sugar substitute, protein powder and salt in mixing bowl. Stir in egg whites and almond extract; mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until edges of cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheetimmediately.