Recipe by Lucky.Wife
A recipe from Eagle Brand.
Top Review by dumbell579
excellant recipe, easy to whip up and put in the oven. i did grease the foil but forgot to flour it so that made it quite a challenge to peel them off when they were done, so don't forget to flour, its important!! however, once i did manage to peel them off they were fantastic and my DH just went crazy for them! i did use sweetened coconut flakes but for my taste that made them too sweet but for my husband they were perfect. thanks for a great recipe!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg white, whipped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons almond extract
- 14 ounces flaked coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil grease and flour foil.
- In bowl combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet. Lightly flatten each wit ha spoon.
- Bake 15-17 minutes. Remove from pan (if you let them cool on pan they will stick).
- To make macaroon kisses Prepare as directed and press a solid milk chocolate candy piece in the center of each cookie while still hot.