Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is a simple gluten free; egg free; dairy free Coconut Macaroon recipe
Make and share this Coconut Macaroons - Gluten Free; Egg Free; Dairy Free recipe from Food.com.
- 1) In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- 2) Add honey, vanilla and milk to dry ingredients. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- 3) Scoop golf ball size-ish (a little smaller) balls onto a baking paper lined baking sheet.
- Make sure the mixture is packed in the scoop fairly well to help them stick together while baking.
- 4) Bake in a 350° (185 C) oven for 13-15 minutes or until bottoms are golden and tops start to get toasty brown spots.
- 5) Cool on baking sheets, placed on top of wire racks for 5 minutes.
- 6) Remove Baking paper with cookies still on it to the cooling rack to finish cooling completely.